People also ask, who are some examples of heroes?
Examples of Hero from Literature
- Example #1: Odysseus. Odysseus is the principal character of Homer’s epic “Odyssey.” Odysseus is also known by his Latin name, Ulysses.
- Example #2: Beowulf. Beowulf is the hero of the epic poem of the same title from Old English.
- Example #3: Hamlet.
- Example #3: Willy Loman.
Also, who is a classic hero? Hero Definition Classical heroes are otherwise normal people, except they have a great talent. They often possess an attribute or quality that distinguishes them from ordinary people, making them a hero . Sometimes this is great skill, but other times it is a quality of character, like courage.
who is the most famous literary character?
Your 20 Most-Loved Literary Characters
- Elizabeth Bennet (Pride and Prejudice)–106.
- Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)–80.
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)–76.
- Jane Eyre (Jane Eyre)–58.
- Sherlock Holmes (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)–47.
- Harry Potter (Harry Potter)–36.
- Fitzwilliam Darcy (Pride and Prejudice)–33.
- Scout Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird)–30.
Who is the greatest hero of all time?
|1.||Atticus Finch||Gregory Peck|
|2.||Indiana Jones||Harrison Ford|
|3.||James Bond||Sean Connery|
|4.||Rick Blaine||Humphrey Bogart|