Then, what are some of Abraham Lincoln’s famous speeches?
Below are some of his important speeches.
- Peoria Speech, October 16, 1854.
- House Divided Speech, June 16, 1858.
- Cooper Union Address, February 27, 1860.
- Farewell to Springfield, February 11, 1861.
- Address at Independence Hall, February 22, 1861.
- First Inaugural Address, March 4, 1861.
- Gettysburg Address, November 19, 1863.
Also, what language did Abraham Lincoln speak? English
Correspondingly, what was Lincoln’s most important speech?
The Gettysburg Address
What are 3 facts about Abraham Lincoln?
Fun Facts about Abraham Lincoln
- Honest Abe was the tallest president at 6 feet 4 inches tall.
- He set up a national banking system while he was president.
- He was known as a gifted storyteller and liked to tell jokes.
- On the day he was shot, Lincoln told his bodyguard that he had dreamt he would be assassinated.