- Wide rule paper, small sharpener with cover, glue sticks or bottles of glue, markers, colored map pencils, erasers,
- 2 boxes of #2 pencils, pens (black or blue), highlighters, scissors, zipper pouch or storage box to hold supplies ,
Subsequently, one may also ask, what do you expect in 7th grade?
MOMof2ALteacher: Students in 7th grade are expected to express feelings, opinions, and facts in written form. Many states have a writing assessment at the end of the year to test their skills. Students will delve into literature and civics and may be required to do research projects dealing with these subjects.
Also Know, how should I prepare for 7th grade? Welcome to 7th grade!
- Organization. a. Have a binder for each class.
- Prepared for Class. a. Ask yourself: i.
- Time Management. a. Use your daily planner to log tests, quizzes, and homework assignments.
- Note Taking. a.
- Study Skills. a.
- Test Taking. a.
- Monitor homework. a.
- Help with organization. a.
Moreover, what is the middle school supply list?
Middle School Supplies
- #2 Pencils.
- Pencil Sharpener.
What things you need for school?
20 Must-Have Items to put on Your School Supplies List
- Pencil pouch.
- Blue or black ballpoint pens.
- No. 2 pencils.
- Pencil sharpener.
- Three-ring binder.