- It was a lovely setting for a home, secluded in wildly beautiful forested hills.
- You were setting me up.
- He nodded, setting his cup on the counter.
- Quinn went to work setting the stage for the visit.
Also know, what is an example of setting?
Definition of Setting . Setting is an environment or surrounding in which an event or story takes place. Setting could be simply descriptive, like a lonely cottage on a mountain. Social conditions, historical time, geographical locations, weather, immediate surroundings, and timing are all different aspects of setting .
Additionally, what does a setting look like? The setting of a piece of literature is the time and place in which the story takes place. The definition of setting can also include social statuses, weather, historical period, and details about immediate surroundings. Settings can be real or fictional, or a combination of both real and fictional elements.
Similarly one may ask, what is the synonym of setting?
Synonyms : place setting , fit, scene, view, circumstance, aspect, scenery, prospect, mise en scene, panorama, vista, conniption, scope, background, mount, shot, context, tantrum, picture, stage setting . setting , background, scope(noun) the state of the environment in which a situation exists.
How do you use point of view in a sentence?
point of view Sentence Examples
- Examples of elements of the story include point-of-view, mood and conflict, among others.
- Each season we offer a strong fashion point-of-view and design all our clothes with the plus-sized women’s needs and comfort in mind.