In this regard, what are the 7 elements of a story?
Writers of fiction use seven elements to tell their stories:
- Character. These are the beings who inhabit our stories.
- Plot. Plot is what happens in the story, the series of events.
- Setting. Setting is where your story takes place.
- Literary Devices.
Furthermore, what are the 5 parts of a story structure? Under Freytag’s pyramid, the plot of a story consists of five parts:
- Exposition (originally called introduction)
- Rising action (rise)
- Falling action (return or fall)
- Catastrophe, denouement, resolution, or revelation.
Likewise, what are the 9 elements of a short story?
There are nine essential elements that shape a story:
- Conflict (with Stakes)
- Inner Journey.
- Tone or Audience experience.
What are the 10 story elements?
The Top 10 Story Elements for Picture Books
- Character. Characters are the heart and soul of any story.
- Conflict. They say that there are only four real conflicts in literature: man vs.
- Word Play.