Hereof, is Ikea discontinuing algot?
Sadly, we discontinued the ALGOT 7” bracket last year in August, so our stores are selling through all remaining stock. At IKEA , we’re always looking for ways to make a better everyday life for the many people.
Beside above, how do you measure algot? How to Measure for an IKEA ALGOT Closet
- Step 1- Measure your closet.
- Step 2- Decide on your shelf depth.
- Step 3- Determine the width of your pieces.
- Step 4- Determine how many uprights you will need.
- Step 5- Determine how many brackets you will need.
- Step 6- Select any special accessories.
Furthermore, how does IKEA algot work?
From sorting clothes in the laundry room to organizing coats in the hall and storing food in the pantry – ALGOT is designed to work all across your home. Brackets, shelves and other accessories simply click into place, which means assembly is a cinch. Shelves move easily.
What screws for Ikea algot?
ALGOT suspension rail must be attached to the wall. 7 flat head #8 screws (with a screw head size of ¼”) are needed to install ALGOT 74?” suspension rail. The screws are not included. Screws and any other fasteners you might need to attach your solution securely to the wall (e.g. wall anchors) are not included.